- To support students who wish to visit foreign regions, projects, universities, and research centers relevant to their research interests.
- To meet the global age by creating and providing opportunities for students to experience and actively participate in scholarship all over the world.
2) Those Eligible for Support
- Students affiliated with the integrated major under the SNU Campus-wide Model(10 potential recipients)
- Support may be available for visiting foreign regions, projects, universities, and researcher centers should they be related to a student's research interests.
- Students affiliated with the integrated major are eligible for support only once.
- Visits abroad must last for at least one week
- As a rule, teams must consist of at least three people to apply.
- Additional support may be provided if the team is accompanied by a professor.
4) How to Apply
- Students affiliated with the integrated major program may apply at any time by submitting an application.
- After the student receives permission from both their advising professor and their academic department, their application will be subject to the project's evaluation and selection.
- Participating students must submit an evaluation and a final report after completing their program.