검색창 닫기
I would like to receive a CORE academic grant, what qualifications do I need?
  • CategoryUnclassified
  • Writer인문대학
  • Date2017-03-27 15:24:35
  • Pageview1593

I have a double major in the College of Humanities and another college, am I eligible to apply for a CORE academic grant?




Undergraduate students in their third or fourth year with their first or double major within the College of Humanities who intend to attend graduate school within four semesters are eligible to apply.  In regards to the CORE academic grant, a third-year student refers to a student who has completed at least 66 credits by their semester of application.

Master’s students in their coursework program (in their first ~ fourth semesters) are eligible to apply.





현재 페이지에 대한 의견이나 수정요청을 관리자에게 보내실 수 있습니다.
아래의 빈 칸에 내용을 간단히 작성해주세요.