- Information on applications for 2018 winter CORE domestic internship
1. As a part of future planning and education for enrolled students in humanities, the CORE Project will be supporting domestic internships.
2. Project Plan
○ Target for Application: enrolled students in Humanities and enrolled students in CORE related IntegratedㆍInterdisciplinary Majors (including students with plans to enroll such majors)
○ Work Period: January 2018 - February 2018 (two months, time period may vary for each organization)
○ Available Organizations and Number of Positions: about 20 positions among 8 Organizations
- Sebashi Co. Ltd.
- Onyul Association Inc.
- Selim Intellectual Property Law Firm
- Soo-min Kim’s Office (Bareunmirae Party, proportional representative in the national assembly)
- Hye-ryun Back's Office (Democratic Party, Korea Gyeonggi-do Suwon Eul representative in the national assembly)
- Prain Global
- SangAm Communications, Inc.
※ For detailed schedule and specific contents see attachment 1
○ Support Fund: 800,000/month
3. Registration for Support and Notification of Results
○ Period: Monday, December 3, 2018 - Friday, December 7, 2018
○ Method: prepare and submit the 2 attached registration forms by e-mail to email@example.com (sign-up form, Personal Statement (letter of self-introduction), written pledge, agreement on offering personal information)
○ Announcement of Recipients: notification by SNS/e-mail after 1:00 PM on Monday, December 17, 2018
※ Selected students will be required to submit a final report on the internship