- [Notice] Regarding CORE Undergraduate Group Seminar Support Project for Fall Semester of 2018
- 첨부파일 코어 학부생 그룹세미나 지원 신청서(2018학년도 2학기).hwp
- Date2018-09-03 16:14:58
1. In the interest of undergraduate recipients of CORE’s academic support fund, CORE is implementing a small scale undergraduate group seminar support project for the fall semester of 2018. We ask that all interested students apply.
2. Project Outline
A. Project Title: Initiative for College of Humanities Research and Education Project (CORE) Undergraduate Group Seminar Support Project
B. Project Outline
- Project Purpose: To reinforce undergraduate students’ independent academic capabilities and the CORE project’s public effect.
- Target for Support: Seminar group of at least 5 students who are academic support fund recipients
※ It is possible to include team members who are not support fund recipients, but the director of the seminar group must be CORE scholarship students (or pre-CORE), students who are in a master's program or higher who which to join must submit a statement of reasons along with the application.
- Support Amount: Up to 500,000 KRW per team
- Application Period: Monday August 27 - Friday August 31, 2018 until 5:00 pm
- Period for Seminar: Thursday September 6 - Friday November 30, 2018
- Application Method: Submit the original application form (attached) to the CORE administration office.
- The support fund can only be expensed through CORE’s corporate business card.
- Students must receive prior approval from their seminar advisors.
- Submission Period for Results Report and Statement of Accounts: submissions must be completed by 5:00 pm on Friday November 30, 2018
- Other Inquiries: CORE Project’s Administration Office (02-880-6297, email@example.com)