- 2018-1 CORE Academic Grant Application Notice
1. To strengthen the academic abilities of CORE Scholarship recipients, promote interdisciplinary collaboration and continue the work of developing a foundation for the development of the next generation of of researchers, an academic conference will be hosted by the CORE Project as follows. Student participation is encouraged.
○ Title: The 2018 SNU Humanities CORE Symposium
○ Target Participants: All students enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program in the humanities.
○ Scheduled Date: Friday, August 31st, 2018
○ Scheduled Location: Humanities Building 14 #B101
○ Presenter Recruitment
- Number of Presenters : 4-8 presenters will be selected
※ The above details are tentative and subject to change
3. Symposium Participation
○ Presenter Applications
- Application Period : July 2nd to July 13th, 2018
- Method: The required documents must be sent to the email address below
- Documents : Application form (attached), one copy of the paper abstract
▲ Email for Submissions : firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Announcement of Presenters
- Date: Monday, July 23rd, 2018
- Method: Individual notification and announcement on the CORE Project homepage ※
Please refer to the following attached documents for further details.
Attachment 1. Plan for the CORE Symposium
Attachment 2. CORE Symposium Presenter Application Form