- [Application] 2018 Summer CORE Domestic Internship Support
1. CORE provides domestic internship supports for College of Humanities undergraduate students as follows.
2. General Information
○ Target Applicants : Students enrolled in the College of Humanities and students registered for CORE-affiliated joint and interdisciplinary majors (including students scheduled to enter)
○ Internship Period : End of June to end of August, 2018 (2months, differs by position)
○ Participating Institutions and Number of Available Internship Positions : Maximum 19 positions across 7 participating institutions
※ Please refer to the attachment 1 for further detail.
○ Supporintg Salary : 800,000 won a month
3. Application and Announcement Procedure
○ Application Period : Monday, May 21st to Friday, May 25th, 2018
○ Complete and email attachment 2 (application, CV, pledge, consent form, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Successful Applicant Announcements : Individual notifications by email and SMS on Monday, June 4th after 1:00PM
※ Selected students must submit the Intership Result Report
Attachment 1. Domestic Internship Support Plan
Attachment 2. Application Forms