- [Application] 2018 Spring Semester CORE Joint and Interdisciplinary Majors Study Abroad Support
- 첨부파일 해외수학 지원 신청서(연합연계전공)(2017.0303) - ENG.hwp
- Date2018-04-19 10:45:30
1) Students currently enrolled in one of the four CORE Joint/Interdisciplinary major majors, who will study at a foreign university as exchange students assigned by SNU OIA.
(※ Students taking a temporary absence from SNU to study as visiting students abroad are not eligible to apply.)
2) Students who are scheduled to leave for a foreign university before August 31st, 2018
3) Students are only eligible for study abroad support once during their major studies. Duplicated benefit with any other study abroad support is prohibited
B. Support Amount: up to 7,000,000 won per person (varies depending on the region of study)
C. Application: Complete the attached form to submit to the relevant joing/interdisciplinary major office
D. Application Procedure:
1) Major Chair's approval > CORE Project's evaluation of application and selection
2) Selected students are required to submit an evaluation and report of results within one month of the completion of their overseas studies.
Please direct any questions to CORE Project office(02-880-6297, email@example.com)