- [Application] CORE Group Seminar Support for the 2017 Fall Semester (CORE undergraduate and Joint·Interdisciplinary Major)
CORE provides 2017 Fall semester Group Semimar Supports for undergraduates receiving a CORE scholarship and CORE Joint and Interdisciplinary Major students according to the information below. We encourage interested students to participate.
< Undergraduate Group Seminar Support >
1) CORE: Seminar groups of five or more students that include students receiving CORE Project academic grants
※ Participants may include students who are not recipients of CORE Project academic grants, however the group seminar leader must be a CORE academic grant recipient or a CORE preparatory
2) University-specific Model: Seminar groups of more than five undergraduate students including CORE joint/interdisciplinary major students
※ More than two thirds of the group members must have CORE joint/interdisciplinary major / Seminar leader MUST have one of the four CORE joint/interdisciplinary majors: Comparative Studies for East Asian Humanities, Classics and Philology, Data Science for Humanities, Philosophy, Politics and Econimics
2. Support Funds: up to 300,000 won per team
3. Project Period: Wed. September 13th to Thu. November 30th, 2017
4. Application Period: Mon. September 4th to Fri. September 8th, 2017 by 5:00 PM
5. Application Process: Complete the attached forms and submit them to the CORE Administration Office (Building 14, Room 607)
※ Be aware of the support type (CORE or University-specifi Model) and submit the corresponding documents
6. Support Fund can ONLY be charged on Corporate credit card. Applicants MUST seek advisor's permission to apply beforehand.
** Result forms and supporting documents submission deadline : Thursday, November 30th, 2017, by 6:00PM
Please contact CORE office (02-880-6297, email@example.com) for further information and inquiries.