- [Notice] 2017 Fall Semester Multiple Major Application
SNU 2017 Fall Semester Multiple Major Application will be open as follows.
▣ 2017 Fall Semester Multiple Major Selection Plan
○ Types : Double major, Joint major, Minor, Interdisciplinary major, Student-designed major
○ Application period
- Doulbe·Joint major : Tuesday, Aug. 1st to Monday, Aug. 7th, 2017
- Minor/Interdisciplinary·Student-designed major : Wednesday, Aug. 16 to Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2017
○ Application Procedure
- Online application on SNU portal (my.snu.ac.kr) or mySNU mobile app.
(※ No paper application is necessary from 2014 Fall semester. N.B Application for student-designed major has to be filled out online, printed and submitted in hardcopy with relevant documents.)
- Common prerequisite : students who have enrolled for more than three regular semesters and acquired more than 36 academic credits (including returning students)
※ For students who entered SNU before 2007, those who have acquired more than 33 academic credits are also eligible to apply for minor
- Other prerequisite
․ Joint major : Joint-major Committee can stipulate further regulations about academic grades(see attachments for more information)
** Please refer to CORE affiliated Joint and Interdisciplinary majors' official homepages linked below.