- College of Humanities CORE Program News for December 17th, 2018
- Date2018-12-17 18:28:07
College of Humanities CORE Program News for December 17, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The CORE small scale group seminar support project for the 2018 winter break has started. Teams participating in seminars during the break will be provided with a support fund.
A. Target for Support
- Fundamental Academic Enrichment: Seminar groups of more than 5 people including more than one student recipient of the CORE study support fund
- SNU Model: Seminar groups of more than 5 people including more than one student majoring in a CORE joint or interdisciplinary major
- Support Amount: about 300,000 KRW per team
B. Period of Seminar: Monday December 17, 2018 ~ Thursday, January 31, 2019
2. The 2018 CORE winter domestic internships support project has been expanded as detailed below. The application period has been expanded to accommodate the changes to the support organizations and applications of students who have already registered have been checked for changes. Organizations are expected to proceed with evaluations and select their applicants within the week.
A. Target for Application: enrolled students in Humanities and enrolled students in CORE related Joint and Interdisciplinary Majors
B. Work Period: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 ~ Thursday, February 28, 2019 (two months, time period may vary for each organization):
C. Available Organizations and Number of Positions:
- Sebashi Co. Ltd.
- Onyul Association Inc.
- Selim Intellectual Property Law Firm
- Hye-ryun Back (Democratic Party of Korea Kyeongi-do Suwon Eul representative in the national assembly)
- Prain Global
- SangAm Communications, Inc.
- The Institute for Democracy
D. Support Fund: 800,000/month
E. Current status of Applications: 37 applicants (Applicants will be selected by each organization between Monday December, 12 ~ Friday December, 21)