- College of Humanities CORE Program News for October 29th, 2018
- Date2018-10-29 17:23:03
College of Humanities CORE Program News for October 29, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. CORE Undergraduate Scholar Program will accept additional recipients for this fall semester of 2018. If there are students who have applied to SNU’s Graduate School of Humanities for the spring semester of 2019 in your department, please reference the official documents and register with CORE.
A. Target for Support: undergraduate students in the humanities department or double majoring who are applying to SNU's Graduate School of Humanities for the spring semester of 2019
※ Undergraduate CORE recipients who do not enter a humanities master program are responsible for the return of the total amount of the study support fund.
B. Number of People Selected: undecided (will be determined based on the situation)
C. Support Amount: 950,000 KRW for the fall semester of 2018 (6 months)
D. Registration and Recommendations
- Student Registration: application documents should be registered with affiliated department
- Department Recommendation: official document should be submitted by 6:00 PM on Friday, November 2, 2018
E. Inquires: CORE Project’s Administration Office (880-6299)
2. The joint major Data Science in the Humanities will hold a lecture by special invitation called <Reading Lifestyle through Big Data> at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, November 7th in room B101 of Building 14. You can register to attend by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org by November 5th. Please refer to the poster below for more specific information.
Published by the CORE Project (email@example.com)