- College of Humanities CORE Program News for October 1st, 2018
- Date2018-10-01 20:17:50
College of Humanities CORE Program News for October 1, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The CORE Project’s Colleage of Humanities Mutual Exchange Lecture Program for the 2018 academic year will proceed as follows. There will be 3 guest lectures at SNU and 2 lectures by SNU faculty held at other universities in October. Additional lectures will be planned for November. We ask for your guidance so that many students with interest in the topics will participate.
- Humanities lectures will be mutually established as a form of special lecture at different universities (not for credit hours)
- Average of more than 5 events per university
- For each university, there will be a satisfaction survey of the beneficiaries and the results will be reported to the National Research Foundation of Korea
- Schedule confirmation and official letter sending: Monday October 1 ~ Friday October 12, 2018
- announcement of SNU project and request for cooperation of departments participating in the CORE Project
- The above statements are projected plans that the universities participating in the CORE project are currently discussing. There may be changes or additions to the information at the CORE project and the invited professors’ request
2. We are now in the process of verifying the qualifications of students receiving CORE Master's Scholarship for the fall semester of 2018. In order to receiving the CORE Master's Scholarship, students must prove that they are full-time students without any of the 4 major social insurance schemes for each semester.
A. Target of Verification: Applicants for the CORE Master's Scholarship for the fall semester of 2018
B. Method of Verification: Submit the confirmation document for 4 Major Social Insurance Schemes (dated October 1, 2018)
3. Amongst the beneficiaries of the CORE Academic Scholarship, the preparation status of students planning to enter graduate school in the spring semester of 2019 is being inspected. We ask for your interest and guidance of students with regard to entering graduate school.
A. Internet Application: Monday, October 8 ~ Friday, October 12, 2018 (by 5:00 pm)
B. Preparation of application form, English proficiency test, foreign language proficiency tests except English, major test, and any other material required by each department.
Published by the CORE Project (firstname.lastname@example.org)