- College of Humanities CORE Program News for September 17th, 2018
- Date2018-09-17 17:02:18
College of Humanities CORE Program News for September 17, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The most outstanding works from students participating in this year’s CORE essay contest have been selected and are listed below. After being awarded a gift voucher by the school, they will also be submitted to an essay contest hosted by the National Research Foundation.
A. Contest Topic
- Your impression of the CORE project as a participant including your achievements, future plans, etc.
- Please include what CORE course or program you participated in and what positive changes and accomplishments you were able to achieve through the benefits of that course, how project support enabled your research activities and prospects, etc.
B. Contest Target: all students enrolled in humanities undergraduate and masters programs who have participated in any type of CORE support project
C. Selection Results
D. Outstanding works from SNU will be submitted to the essay contest for all schools participating in the National Research Foundation of Korea’s CORE Project
- The chairman of the National Research Foundation of Korea will present a certificate of merit and grant to 31 students selected from the entire country
- After receiving permission from students for the use of their copyrighted essay, the most outstanding essays will be published in a booklet
Published by the CORE Project (firstname.lastname@example.org)