- College of Humanities CORE Program News for September 3rd, 2018
- Date2018-09-03 14:46:33
College of Humanities CORE Program News for September 3rd, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The first CORE conference as well as orientation for recipients of academic support funds for fall semester will be taking place as follows. We hope that through the humanities students this becomes a place of dynamic academic exchange.
- Date and Time: Friday September 7, 2018, 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Location: Humanities Building 14, Room B101
2. Summer overseas on-site education (Washington D.C.) has been completed as scheduled and all participants have returned. The report on it should be completed in about 2 weeks.
- Main Schedule:
- The White House, Washington Monument, Capitol Building, Library of Congress, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Museum of Natural History, National Air and Space Museum, Georgetown University, CSIS (Center for Strategic and International Studies), World Bank, similar organized visits, and a special lecture
- Kennedy Center Musical The Color Purple
- Discussion Seminar
- Participants must submit a group report and their individual impressions.
Published by the CORE Project (email@example.com)