- College of Humanities CORE Program News for August 20th, 2018
- Date2018-08-20 16:28:20
College of Humanities CORE Program News for August 20, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The CORE Project will hold the 6th management committee for the 2018 school year.
A. Date and time: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 12 o’clock
B. Location: School of Humanities, building 14, room #601
- Selection of recipient(s) for CORE academic support grant for the second semester of 2018
- Selection of support target(s) for the international seminar supervised by CORE joint and interdisciplinary majors.
- The CORE Program’s administration·operational supplement, etc.
2. CORE’s 2018 summer overseas on-site education (Washington D.C.) will progress as follows.
A. Time period: August 24 (Friday) ~ 31(Friday), 2018, 6 nights 8 days
B. Location: Washington D.C., U.S.A.
C. Number of Participants: 26 people including the leader
Published by the CORE Project (firstname.lastname@example.org)