- College of Humanities CORE Program News for May 7th, 2018
- Date2018-05-07 17:24:38
College of Humanities CORE Program News for May 7th, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The submission period for the second annual CORE Project self-evaluation and midterm report has concluded.
A. The period for both online and offline submissions of the second annual CORE Project self-evaluation and midterm report (combining evaluations of the first and second-year) has concluded.
B. The schedule for in-person interviews and document evaluation is as follows.
- Date: Wednesday, May 9th (colleges following the basic liberal arts model) to Thursday, May 10th (colleges following the integrated model).
For colleges following the SNU integrated model, participation is scheduled for Thursday.
- Location : Hotel Interciti Daejeon
- Format: 10 minute presentation + 20 minutes for Q&A
2. We are currently accepting recommendations for professors that can participate the “Expansion of the Mutual Exchange of Lectures in the Humanities Program.” The performance record of the operation of the Mutual Exchange of Lectures in the Humanities Program is an important part of the overall evaluation of the CORE Project. The interest and participation of professors is much appreciated.
A. Goal: The creation of exemplary models of education in the fundamental studies of the humanities through the mutual exchange of lectures in the humanities between CORE Project member colleges ・The spread and strengthening of education in the humanities within each college
B. Requirements: Must be a full-time professor in the humanities
C. Department Recommendation Submission Deadline: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 the Administrative Office at the College of Humanities
- Construction of a Humanities Lecturer Talent Pool: March - May, 2018
- Implementation of the Third Annual Mutual Exchange of Lectures in the Humanities Program: April 2018 - February 2019
E. Member Responsibilities: To teach and give special lectures through CORE Project member colleges starting in the spring semester of 2018
F. Support for Participating Faculty: Payments for teaching and coverage of program-related business trip expenses
G. Miscellaneous: The performance record of the Mutual Exchange Lecture Program is a part of the overall evaluation of the CORE Project.
Published by the CORE Project (firstname.lastname@example.org)