- College of Humanities CORE Program News for April 30th, 2018
- Date2018-04-30 17:12:07
College of Humanities CORE Program News for April 30th, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The submission period for the CORE Project midterm evaluation report has begun.
- Online Submissions: Monday, April 30th to Wednesday May 2nd, 2018 at 5 pm
- Offline Submissions: Monday, April 30th, to Friday, May 4th at 5 pm
2. We are currently accepting recommendations for professors that can participate the “Expansion of the Mutual Exchange of Lectures in the Humanities Program.” The performance record of the operation of the Mutual Exchange of Lectures in the Humanities Program is an important part of the overall evaluation of the CORE Project. The interest and participation of professors is much appreciated.
A. Goal: The creation of exemplary models of education in the fundamental studies of the humanities through the mutual exchange of lectures in the humanities between CORE Project member colleges ・ The spread and strengthening of education in the humanities within each college
B. Requirements: Must be a full-time professor in the humanities
C. Department Recommendation Submission Deadline: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 the Administrative Office at the College of Humanities
- Construction of a Humanities Lecturer Talent Pool: March - May, 2018
- Implementation of the Third Annual Mutual Exchange of Lectures in the Humanities Program: April 2018 - February 2019
E. Member Responsibilities: To teach and give special lectures through CORE Project member colleges starting in the spring semester of 2018
F. Support for Participating Faculty: Payments for teaching and coverage of program-related business trip expenses
G. Miscellaneous: The performance record of the Mutual Exchange Lecture Program is a part of the overall evaluation of the CORE Project.
Published by the CORE Project (firstname.lastname@example.org)