- College of Humanites CORE Program News for April 16th, 2018
- Date2018-04-16 15:09:30
College of Humanities CORE Program News for April 16th, 2018
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The deadline for the submission of the second annual CORE Project self-evaluation report is approaching.
- Online Submission Deadline: 2018.4.20.(Fri) 16:00
- Offline Submission: The self-evaluation results report is scheduled to be received the same time
as the midterm report
2. The CORE Project briefing on key issues of implementation in 2018 was held.
- Goals and Background: To foster the efficient operation of the CORE Project and improve
understanding of matters related to the central initiatives of CORE through a briefing session
- Schedule and Location: 11:00 am on Friday, April 13th, 2018 at the aT Center Global Room (3F)
- Target Attendees: Members of the Ministry of Education, Head of the Society for the Promotion of
Research in the Humanities, the CORE Project Lead, the team leaders and heads of 19 active
CORE Project member colleges, and so on.
- Important Items: Briefing on the main issues and initiatives of the CORE Project in 2018 (including
the midterm evaluation) and a Q&A covering budget implementation
3. The schedule for the CORE Project midterm evaluation has been finalized.
- Online Submission Period: Monday, April 30th to Wednesday, May 2nd at 5 pm.
- Offline Submission Period: Monday, April 30th to Wednesday, May 4th at 5 pm, The National
Research Foundation’s Society for the Promotion of Research in the Humanities
- Evaluation Schedule: Tuesday, May 8th to Saturday, May 12th: Evaluation of documents and an
in-person interview (presentations and consults evaluated on a college-by-college basis)
4. The Philosophy, Politics and economics interdisciplinary program, in cooperation with the Research Society of Korean Politics, will be hosting a guest lecture as follows.
- Lecture Title: Constitutional Amendment and a Reasonable Public Sphere
- Lecturer: Professor Choi Jang-jip
- Date: 2018. Thursday, April 19th from 3 to 5 pm
- Location: College of Social Sciences Building 16 #312
Published by the CORE Project (firstname.lastname@example.org)