- College of Humanites CORE Program News for March 26th, 2018
- Date2018-04-05 15:50:04
College of Humanities CORE Program News for March 26th, 2018
1. The CORE Project second-year expenditures report is scheduled to be submitted.
- Submission Deadline : Friday, March 30th, 2018
2. The deadline for spring semester applications for support for small-scale undergraduate group seminar activities is this Thursday (March 29th).
- Target Applicants
1) Enrichment of core studies model: Seminar groups consisting of five or more students that include students receiving CORE academic grants.
2) SNU model: Seminar groups consisting of five or more undergraduate students including CORE joint/interdisciplinary major students.
- Aid Amount: A maximum of 300,000 won per team
- Seminar Period: Monday, April 2nd, 2018 to Friday, June 8th, 2018
- Application Period: Wednesday, March 21st to Thursday, March 29th, 2018 by 5:00 pm
Published by the CORE Project (email@example.com)