- College of Humanities CORE Program News August 7th, 2017
- Date2017-08-07 16:25:17
College of Humanities CORE Program News for August 7th, 2017
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. Selection of 2017 Fall Semester Academic Grant Recipients
The committee selected the 2017 fall semester CORE academic grant recipients
on Thursday, August 3rd as follows:
A. Number of Successful Candidates: 100 CORE undergraduates and 86 CORE Master’s candidates
(* The final number of recipients is subject to change.)
B. Official Announcement to Departments: scheduled to be filed after Monday, August 7th, 2017.
2. CORE Project On-site Inspection
The SNU CORE office will be subject to an on-site inspection
by the Ministry of Education and the National Research Foundation of Korea.
A. Schedule: Friday, August 11th, 2017, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
B. Supervision: 5~6 inspectors from the Ministry of Education,
National Research Foundation and Accounting office
C. Main Inspection Checklist:
- Project’s Result Reports and Proof of Expenditure from the 1st year
- Details of Project Plan and Outcome (including reorganization of system and regulations)
- Academic Grant Support: Validity of CORE Master’s candidates' full-time status;
minimum 80% of graduate school entrance rate of CORE undergraduates and etc.
- Examination of duplicate expenditures with other project funds, such as HK.
(* The details and schedule of the inspection are subject to change
due to the internal circumstances of the NRF.)
Published by the CORE Project (email@example.com)