- Announcement regarding the CORE Masters' Study Abroad Support (field survey) for the fall semester of 2018
- Date2018-11-26 19:41:32
The CORE Masters' Study Abroad Support will proceed as follows. We hope that many interested students will apply.
1. Project Goal: to supply the opportunity and create the environment where students can learn research ethics and research trends of international standard as well as independently seek out international exchange
2. Target for Support (Must fulfill all of the requirements listed below)
A. Masters student who is currently or has experience as a recipient of CORE study support grants
B. Has plans to stay overseas for data collection and foreign research for a period of 4 weeks over the 2018 winter vacation (※ visit institution and participate in program relevant to the student’s major field only)
C. Can provide documentary evidence of plane tickets and lodging reservations and payments before leaving the country (※ Can not apply if payments will be made after leaving the country)
D. Must have plans to return to Korea before Thursday, January 31, 2019
3. Amount of Support: up to 40,000,000 KRW per person including plane tickets, lodging expense (actual expense), and cost of stay (payment based on place and length of study)
4. Registration Method: prepare the attached registration form and submit it to the CORE Office (Bld 14 #607)
5. Registration Period: Monday, November 26, 2018 ~ 5:00 PM Friday, November 30, 2018
A. Students must submit documentary evidence of plane tickets and lodging reservations and payments before leaving the country
B. documentary evidences (original boarding pass and Certificate of Entry and Exit) and final report must be submitted by 5:00 pm Friday, February 15, 2019.
7. Inquiries : CORE Office (02-880-6298, firstname.lastname@example.org)