- Announcement regarding the deadline for the 2018 fall semester CORE domestic scholar guest lecture and foreign scholar guest (block) seminar support project
- Date2018-11-26 19:06:07
1. In order to strengthen the humanities students’ capacity for autonomous research and to create the opportunity for humanities academic development by promoting international academic exchange, the CORE project will be supporting domestic scholar guest lectures and foreign scholar guest (block) seminars.
2. With the end of the CORE project up ahead, we inform you of the deadline for new applications for the aforementioned project. We ask for the cooperation of each department so that registration and payment for the project can be smoothly completed.
3. Overview of Support
A. Target for Support: all departments in the humanities and CORE integrated·interdisciplinary majors
B. Plan for Support
- Domestic scholar guest lecture: about 500,000 KRW (only for lecturer’s fees)
- Foreign scholar guest (block) seminar: about 5,000,000 KRW
※ Airfare (actual cost), lodging (actual cost), meeting expenses, lecturer’s fees, etc.
C. Support Deadline
- Registration Deadline: 5:00 pm Friday, December 21, 2018 (Must be at least one month before the scheduled invitation date)
- Invitation Deadline: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Deadline for payment: 5:00 pm Friday, January 25, 2019
4. Method of Registration: prepare the attached registration form and submit it to the CORE Office (Building 14 Room #607)
5. Other Inquiries: CORE Office (02-880-6298, email@example.com)