- [NOTICE] 2017 Fall Semester Joint and Interdisciplinary Majors Study Abroad Support (Recommencement)
- 첨부파일 11_해외수학 지원 신청서(연합연계전공)(2017.0303) - ENG.hwp
- Date2017-12-02 23:04:42
The CORE Project will resume study abroad support for students in CORE joint and interdisciplinary majors, which was closed due to early budget exhaustion. The details are as follows:
1) Students currently enrolled in one of the Joint/Interdisciplinary major majors, who will study at a foreign university as exchange students assigned by SNU OIA.
(※ Students taking a temporary absence from SNU to study as visiting students abroad are not eligible to apply.)
2) Students who are scheduled to leave for a foreign university before Feb. 28th, 2018 (end of 2017 fiscal year)
3) Students are only eligible for study abroad support once during their major studies. Duplicated benefit with any other study abroad support is prohibited
B. Support Amount: up to 7,000,000 won per person (varies depending on the region of study)
C. Application: Complete the attached forms to submit to the department office by 5PM, Fri, December 1st, 2017
D. Application Procedure:
1) Deparment Chair's approval > CORE Project's evaluation of application and selection
2) Selected students are required to submit an evaluation and report of results within one month of the completion of their overseas studies.
Please direct any questions to CORE Project office(02-880-6297, email@example.com)