- 2017 CORE Academic Grant Awardee Conference Plan
- Date2017-06-21 10:34:37
SNU CORE project is planning to hold the first CORE Academic Grant Awardee Conference in order to enhance students' academic competence and interdisciplinary communication and strengthen the academic basis for the new generation.
○ Conference Title : 2017 SNU CORE Academic Grant Awardee Conference
○ Target Participants : 2017 Spring semester CORE undergraduate and graduate grant awardees
○ Date : Friday, September 8, 2017 (scheduled)
○ Location : College of Humanities, Bldg.14 Rm.B101 (scheduled
○ Call for papers
- Number of presentors : 4 to 8 (including both undergraduate and graduate awardees)
※ The plan can be adapted according to number of applicatns.
- Date : June 20th to July 7th, 2017
- How : Complete and email the application documents
- Application documents : CORE Conference Application, Paper to present (Summary)
▲ Email : email@example.com
○ Announcement of Paper Presenters
- Date : Tuesday, July 25th, 2017
- How : Announcement on CORE homepage and personal notification
※ Please refer to the attachments for more detailed information
Thank you for your interest and participation.