- College of Humanities CORE Program News for February 11, 2019
- Date2019-02-11 15:14:15
College of Humanities CORE Program News for February 11, 2019
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The CORE comprehensive assessment report and settlement of accounts for the 2018 academic year is scheduled as follows.
A. Deadline for submission of comprehensive assessment materials
- Online: 14:00 Wednesday, January 30 ~ 16:00 Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Offline: 14:00 Wednesday, February 13 ~ 16:00 Thursday, February 14, 2019
- In-person Assessment: Monday, February 18 ~ Thursday, February 21, 2019, Seoul The-K Hotel
(Seoul National University to be assessed in the afternoon on Wednesday, February 20 according to the metropolitan area integrated model)
B. Criteria for settlement of accounts: Prepare settlement amount according to the criteria for the end of January 2019. Prepare February budget according to the estimate.
C. Announcement of Results and Performance Management Consulting: scheduled for March 2019
D. Follow-up on Performance Management for Receival of Plan Modification: scheduled for April 2019
2. After the conclusion of the COllege of humanities' Research and Education Project, performance indicator management and diffusion workshop will be held. The project managers and administrative team leaders from the 19 schools participating in the CORE Project are expected to attend.
A. Date: Thursday, February 14 ~ Saturday February 16, 2019
B. Location: Maison GLAD Jeju
Published by the CORE Project (firstname.lastname@example.org)