- College of Humanities CORE Program News for January 28, 2019
- Date2019-01-28 18:29:28
College of Humanities CORE Program News for January 28, 2019
** Weekly or Biweekly Newsletter for Professors at the College of Humanities
1. The CORE comprehensive assessment report and settlement of accounts for the 2018 academic year is scheduled as follows.
A. Deadline for submission of comprehensive assessment materials
- Online: 14:00 Wednesday, January 30 ~ 16:00 Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Offline: 14:00 Wednesday, February 13 ~ 16:00 Thursday, February 14, 2019
- In-person Assessment: scheduled for February 2019
B. Criteria for settlement of accounts: Prepare settlement amount according to the criteria for the end of January 2019. Prepare February budget to be accurately counted up.
2. The joint major Comparative Studies for East Asian Humanities is holding a special lecture detailed below on the topic of <Exploration of East Asian Historical Culture>. We hope there will be many interested participants.
A. Location: Shinyang Hall II (Building 4) Seminar Room #301
B. Date & Time: Wednesday, January 30 ~ Thursday, January 31, 2019
◎ Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- 14:00~15:00 Park Sang-woo (SNU Department of Aesthetics) : Vilém Flusser’s technical image philosophy
- 15:00~18:00 Koo Bum-Jin (SNU Department of Asian History) : The Manchu War of 1636(丙子胡亂), Samjeondo Monument, and『Annals of Qing Taizon』
◎ Thursday, January 31, 2019
- 14:00~15:00 Kim Dae-Joong (SNU Department of Korean Language and Literature) : Lee Deokmu-Natural History of Love
- 15:00~16:00 Lee Ok Joo (SNU Department of Chinese Language and Literature) : Chinese intonation and phonological rhythm
- 16:00~18:00 Jeong Choongwon (Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History) : A genomic view of the eastern Eurasian steppe history (lecture will be held in Korean)
C. Inquiries: Office of the joint major Comparative Studies for East Asian Humanities (02-880-2205, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published by the CORE Project (email@example.com)